MetaBank IT Auditor in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
The IT Auditor performs a variety of tasks which include information technology, operation, financial and compliance audit support to add value and improve MetaBank and Meta Payment Services operations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Understands and applies audit methodology practices (i.e., service quality process) and role within the process and provides clear, concise and appropriate documentation of work performed, issues and observations using oral and written forms of communication.
- Prepares/performs/updates/reports on audit assessments to ensure that information contained within an IT system is accessible by authorized personnel only (including security) on all workstations, servers and databases; adequate standards are in place for system development, data center operations and security, data base management and security, network administration and overall information security; and individual application systems, such as accounts payable, inventory, payroll or human resources to determine the effectiveness of controls over individual application systems.
- Analyzes data obtained for evidence of deficiencies in controls, duplication of effort, extravagance, fraud or lack of compliance with laws, government regulations and management policies or procedures.
- Assists in identifying and communicating opportunities to reduce risk and improve the overall effectiveness of the Meta organization.
- Participates in and/or manages projects, completing assigned tasks and responsibilities within the assigned budget and timeline and explaining variances and updates audit records in computer work files and in the ERM tool.
- Stay abreast of emerging issues involving internal audit and changes to federal and state banking laws, rules and regulations that could impact the organization and complete annual required educational requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting, finance or an IT related field. Masters in accounting, business administration or an IT related field preferred.
- Substantial IT knowledge, 2-4 years of experience or training required.
- Knowledge of bank regulatory compliance, policies and procedures preferred.
- Professional certifications such as CISA, CISSP, CISM, or CGEIT preferred.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Data Extraction or Data Analytics software experience preferred.
- Position can also be located in Dallas, TX, Nashville, TN or Troy, MI.
To succeed in this role, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Note: Management reserves the right to assign or reassign functions and responsibilities to this job description at any time.
- MetaBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans*
Location: Sioux Falls, SD