Eagle Creek Software Services Java Developer in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Eagle Creek’s mission is to provide the highest quality digital transformation technical services to Fortune 2000 companies. We build digital platforms that include Java and .Net application development, mobility, websites, B2B and B2C eCommerce, and Salesforce solutions. We’re creating an end-to-end customer experience for the largest companies in the United States. A critical component of this offering is our U.S. based Technology Centers – highly skilled and highly proficient professional consultants located in North and South Dakota.
Eagle Creek Offers:
- Enterprise wide experience - work directly with national and international Fortune 2000 clients
- Professional career development
- Mentoring and collaborative work environment
- Advancement opportunities including professional, technical and management
- Benefits including health and dental insurance, a generous PTO policy and 401k Participation
- Competitive Compensation
An Eagle Creek Software Consultant will work in a team environment for the successful development and implementation of Java applications from project initiation to full customer product roll out with minimal supervision. In this capacity, consultants will be experienced in Java applications functionally and technically.
To be a part of the Eagle Creek, an Atos Company's team you must meet or exceed the following requirements:
- 4+ years of Java development experience
- Experience with Hibernate, Spring and / or Struts is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and be able to work well in a collaborative team environment
- Understand standard business practices
- Have a passion for technology
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, Business Management, Finance, Marketing, Mathematics. Would consider other degrees if the candidate meets the other requirements.
- OR Associates degree with applicable experience
Eagle Creek is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Prior experience with several of the following disciplines:
- Common databases
Tracking Code: Java -Sioux Falls
Job Location: Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular