Avera Lead - Clinical Intelligence Analys in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
JOB SUMMARY: The Lead Clinical Intelligence Analyst is responsible for developing and maintaining information from multiple sources. They lead the work in analyzing, synthesizing and manipulating the data, and producing targeted information, reports, operational dashboards and scorecards. This is a highly technical role with a strong clinical practice element. They participate in the Clinical Intelligence Team, which exists to provide strategic and tactical decision support to stakeholders at all levels of the organization. The Lead Clinical Intelligence Analyst is responsible for leading the work and personnel in the design, development and sustainment of advanced clinical decision support systems.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a nursing, healthcare, life science, mathematics, computing, informatics or engineering related discipline preferred.
· Post graduate study such as a Master's degree or equivalent experience in a structured research or clinical environment
· Business experience in dataset analysis and synthesis
· Experience using and writing Meditech/LSS NPR or APR report
· Experience using large enterprise data repositories, warehouses and datamarts via API's like SODA
· Experience developing advanced operational dashboards, reports, performance indicators and instrumentation for clinical decision support
· Possess an understanding of data mining and business intelligence concepts and practices
· Experience writing advanced R, Python, Perl, PowerShell and SQL.
· Experience writing Visual Basic Expressions (or other equivalent .Net languages for custom assemblies)
· Experience building complex analytics, reporting and instrumentation products using MS Report Builder, BIDS, Crystal Reports, MS Excel Analysis Pack or MS Excel Solver Plugin, R-Studio.
· Proficient in at least one or more scripting languages (PowerShell, Perl, Bash etc.)
· Experience of enterprise data analysis and mining tools (e.g. Cognos, MicroStrategy, Oracle Data Miner etc.)
REQUIRED CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· This position requires a valid driver's license and that the employee is insurable by the Avera Health automobile liability insurance carrier.