Signature Flight Support Line Service Technician FT in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
We Service Private Jets! * * Training Provided!
Are you interested in working in the business aviation industry, and do you enjoy working outdoors with plenty of variety? As a Line Service Technician, you will provide ground support to arriving and departing aircraft and customer service for crew members and their passengers. We are looking for new team members to join our worldwide Signature Flight Support network.
Expectations: * Deliver a proactive, personalized service experience to private and business aviation clientele. * Provide a variety of aircraft services, including marshaling, fueling, hangar storage, towing and other ground support. * Coordinate and direct ramp movements for arriving and departing aircraft. * Operate ground service equipment, such as tugs, fuel trucks and transport vans. * Additional responsibilities may include providing shuttle service for passengers/crew as required.
- We are looking for team members with a High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess a valid state Driver's License.
- Previous experience preferred.
- CDL license a plus but not required. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Title: Line Service Technician FT
Location: South Dakota-Sioux Falls-Joe Foss Field Airport - FSD
Requisition ID: 38606