Great Western Bank Loan Processor II in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
General Description and Essential Functions
The Loan Processor II provides support to the front line sales staff as it relates to consumer lending products. This role handles multiple loan files from a daily work queue with a focus on preparation of documents for consumer loans and/or post closing support for real estate transactions.
• As needed, prepare loan documents on consumer loan products
• Validate key information within the system to ensure all documents are accurate.
• Ability to prioritize and organize your individual pipeline so service level agreements are met.
• Scan and index loan documentation to the doc imaging system and provide quality control check back.
• As needed, fund and disburse loan proceeds and/or apply loan payments.
• Follow up on any missing documentation including final title policies and recorded lien documents.
• Act as a resource for internal customers by providing quality customer service. This includes responding to internal customer inquiries, troubleshooting and resolving issues, follow-up both by telephone and email, and both internal and external service events.
• Possess the ability to understand and process multiple types of inquiries in a professional, fast-paced, and high volume environment.
• Assist in identifying process improvement opportunities and lead efforts with cross functional teams to improve processes throughout the department.
• Cross-train and learn other functions within the department as needed.
• High school diploma or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 1-3 years of banking experience preferred.
• Basic computer skills with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and internet.
• Accurate data entry/transaction processing.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Detailed oriented.
• Flexibility to adapt and work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
• Perform other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Great Western Bank
- Great Western Bank Jobs