Robert Half International Mailroom Clerk in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Officeteam is looking for highly organized candidates for the position of Mail Clerk. Mail Clerks are responsible for managing outgoing messages and packages, ensuring proper labeling and packaging for outgoing post and keeping detailed records of all incoming packages, including weight and dimensions, among other duties.
Mail Clerks will need to directly deliver mail to both departments and individuals, requiring excellent interpersonal skills.
Mail Clerk Responsibilities:
• Sorting mail by department and category.
• Utilizing sorting machines and similar administrative technology.
• Managing outgoing messages and packages.
• Ensuring proper labeling and packaging for outgoing post.
• Arranging for deliveries with delivery companies such as FedEx.
• Forwarding misdirected mail.
• Keeping an inventory of mailing supplies, such as envelopes and stamps.
• Signing off on certified mail.
• Keeping detailed records of all incoming packages, including weight and dimensions.
• Logging incoming mail in company systems.
• Delivering mail to both departments and individuals, ensuring the relevant parties sign off on them.
Mail Clerk Requirements:
• High school diploma or GED.
• Previous mailroom experience a plus.
• Basic computer proficiency.
• Outstanding organizational skills.
• Diligence and attention to detail.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Good dexterity.
Contact us now! If you are interested, please submit your resume to Officeteam.com
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $11.00 - $14.00 / Hourly
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Date Posted: January 13, 2021
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 02500-9502818131
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs