Avera Manager - Financial Reporting in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
JOB SUMMARY: The Financial Reporting Manager is responsible for performance of all financial reporting, general accounting, and financial audits for Avera and its Entities. The Manager works closely with the Financial Reporting Director and other Consolidated Finance Teams to ensure consistent, accurate, and timely reporting of financials. The Manager will oversee all staff related to the preparation of filings and other coordination of the financial reporting process.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business or related field required with a working knowledge of Finance and Accounting systems.
· Master's degree preferred.
· Experience with national accounting firm preferred.
· At least 2 years of experience in related field and managerial experience required.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certificate preferred.