SONIFI Solutions, Inc. Manager Technical Generalist in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
MANAGER TECHNICAL GENERALIST
SONIFI is the leader in innovative guest engagement solutions for the hospitality and healthcare industries, serving 500 million travelers in approximately 1.2 million hotel rooms annually. Our core solutions include: interactive television, mobility, Internet access, and Free-To-Guest along with unparalleled nationwide technical support and professional services.
We are looking to add a Manager Technical Generalistto our team in a full-time, exempt position.
This position is in the contact center providing administrative & technical support to subordinates. This individual has the responsibility of staying knowledgeable in all* SONIFI*systems and to share that knowledge with other department employees through example and informal training methods. This position manages the overall day-to-day operations of the Technical Generalist. Frequent use of leadership skills is required along with analytical thinking, organizational, communication, and customer service skills. Assists Director with goal and objectives as directed.
Some of the essential job functions include:
- Written and Oral Communications and act as a liaison for the Department.
- Provide technical support for all SONIFI products and services.
- Perform remote support and troubleshooting of the SONIFI systems.
- Notify and escalate issues for quickest resolution.
- Support System Upgrades.
- Dispatch Technicians.
- Order replacement equipment and approve equipment orders.
- Update and maintain customer records.
- Direct and organize training for Technical Generalist.
- Coordinate and direct management of resources and personnel.
- Responsible for management of Technical Generalist schedule.
- Responsible for selection and hiring of new staff.
- Maintain acceptable attendance record.
- Contact point for customer complaints.
- Manage and Monitor Personnel on –the –job performance.
- Employee Disciplining when necessary up to and including termination.
- Give presentations as assigned.
- Enforce all department and company policies and procedures set forth.
- Assist Director in planning and achieving goals and objectives as directed by Corporate.
- Keeps Director informed with regard to all facets of duties and responsibilities.
- This position may involve either working a set or rotating day, mid, or night schedule including holidays and weekends to ensure 24 x 7 contact center coverage.
- This position is considered a “Critical Position” meaning you will need to report to work even if the company is closed. (Not limited to weather related and holiday closings).
- Handle confidential information.
What you’ll need:
- High school graduate or equivalent and one to two years post-secondary schooling with course work in electronics, networking, telecommunications, computers, contact center support, or related experience is required.
- Have working knowledge of all of SONIFI systems.
- Previous supervisor and/or management experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Detailed oriented and self-motivate.
- Excellent customer service and people skills.
- Contact Center experience.
Desktop Microsoft Applications.
- Advanced multitasking skills.
SONIFI offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, casual dress, onsite fitness facility and cafeteria in our Sioux Falls office, and much more.
Apply today and we’ll review your qualifications to see if you might be the next great member of our team.
SONIFI knows the value of diversity and we are proud to be an EEO employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
For more information about Equal Employment Opportunity please visit:EEO Is The Law.
Job Title: Manager Technical Generalist
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Sioux Falls, SD