Avera MRI TECHNOLOGIST in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
JOB SUMMARY: The MRI Radiologic Technologist is responsible for operating MRI equipment to make clinical diagnostic images as directed by physicians and performs routine diagnostic procedures according to established standards and procedures.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school, or hospital based Radiologic Technology Program required.
· Minimum of two years of training/experience in MRI preferred.
· Thorough knowledge of radiologic and MRI terminology, practices and procedures, physiology and human anatomy required.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· ARRT (R) registered required.
· ARRT (MR) Registry preferred.