U.S. Bank National Sales Executive - Payments/Lodging Industry in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
About Elavon - https://www.elavon.com/index.html
The National Sales Director will be selling Payment processing and technology solutions to National accounts in the Lodging industry.
· Develops profitable new business account relationships and increased profitability from existing accounts. Identifies business opportunities based on knowledge of clients, markets, products and services.
· Makes sales presentations to existing and prospective clients.
· Implements and maintains an effective referral network and call program to promote sales.
· Has a minimum of 5 years sales experience in the Lodging industry.
· Establishes and maintains internal relationships.
· Establishes and maintains good public relationships with the community to enhance the organization's image and develop new business.
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
Nine or more years of product sales experience
Ability to travel
Has a minimum of 5 years sales experience in the Lodging industry
Expert knowledge of product marketing, client service issues, and organization operations
Excellent marketing and business development/sales skills
Strong negotiation and decision-making skills
Ability to creatively resolve complex problems with general guidance
Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication skills
Primary Location: Georgia-GA-Atlanta
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 180016280
Other Locations: Texas-TX-Dallas, IL-IL-Chicago, Colorado-CO-Denver, CA-CA-Los Angeles, United States, Washington-WA-Seattle
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.