Avera NURSE PRACTITIONER in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
JOB SUMMARY: Assumes the responsibility for medical management of patients at the clinic under the direction and supervision of a physician.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Graduate of an NLN accredited school of nursing or equivalent; graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program required.
· Master's degree required.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· An active CNP license in the State of South Dakota is required.
· An active CNP license in the States of Iowa is required.
· An active CNP license in the States of Minnesota is required.
· Certification as an APRN through the Minnesota Board of Nursing with designation specific to the board of practice is required.
· Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of Multi-state licensure required.
· Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Minnesota are required.
· Federal and State DEA certification is required for South Dakota and Iowa employees.
· Federal DEA certification only is required for Minnesota and Nebraska employees.