Avera NURSE PRACTITIONER in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
**Monday-Friday, night call, weekends/holidays will be every 7-8th night/weekend/holiday; 80hrs/2wks
JOB SUMMARY: Assumes the responsibility for the provision of care and medical management of patients at the clinic and hospital under the direction and supervision of a physician.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Graduate of an NLN accredited school of nursing or equivalent; graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program required.
· Master's or doctorate degree required.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· An active CNP license is required.
· Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of Multi-state licensure required.
· Federal and State DEA certification is required for South Dakota and Iowa employees.
· Federal DEA certification only is required for Minnesota and Nebraska employees.