MetaBank Payment Network Analyst in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
The Payment Network Analyst works closely with external and internal teams for the successful administration, oversight and tracking of Payment Networks as they relate to MetaBank's program portfolios.
Essential Job Functions:
- Complete, submit, and retain all necessary documentation to Associations/Networks (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, etc.) to support prepaid card programs.
- Complete, submit, and retain all necessary documentation to support implementation, modification and deletion of BINs for Meta issued card programs.
- Review network forms from partners and processors for completeness and accuracy.
- Assist in monitoring key controls to ensure compliance with Operating Rules to avoid Network violations, fines and penalties.
- Track assigned tasks and outstanding issues and maintain updates in Bank systems.
- Document, track and facilitate resolution of network related issues in support of internal teams and clients.
- Document progress and completion of tasks in Action Logs.
- Respond to internal and external customer needs within established SLA timeframes.
- Submit issues for resolution to appropriate internal team members.
- Contribute to internal meetings and keep team members informed of relevant tasks and issues including current status, dependencies and expected timelines for completion.
- Understand, distribute and serve as point of contact for all network bulletins, changes & mandates.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 1-3 years of customer service or relationship management experience desired.
- Experience in a financial services industry, with emphasis in payment network operations (Visa, MasterCard, Discover).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint.
To succeed in this role, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Note: Management reserves the right to assign or reassign functions and responsibilities to this job description at any time.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
This position is largely self-directed, and requires a thorough understanding of company policy, procedures and values. Team members will be required to adhere to safety requirements at all times and in all work environments.
- The noise level in the work environment is low.
- Lifting requirement – Sedentary. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
- Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily with interruptions and/or distractions.
- Employees may be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week and other than normal business hours, such as holidays, evenings and weekends as business demands.
Department: 661-Partner Services
Location: Sioux Falls, SD