Great Western Bank Private Banker I in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
General Description and Essential Functions
Serve as the primary advisor to GWB higher income/net worth client portfolio with a focus on those with an a AGI in excess of $250,000 and /or $2 M high net worth, or those emerging individuals that we believe would meet either of these thresholds within 24 months. Accountable for individual business development activities and strategies that promote core deposit, loan and asset growth. Develop client consumer and business relationships with various deposit alternatives. Responsibilities may also include origination and loan production for mortgage and/or business & consumer lending activities, with the goal of providing maximum profitability, with minimum risk, in accordance with established lending practices.
Essential Functions for Deposit/Investment Services
• Provide personalized relationship based banking services to current and prospective clients, consistently seeking to expand client relationships and provide the highest level of client service, through aggressive profiling of each client and prospective client to determine their needs and matching products/services to those needs.
• Develop and support retail business by capitalizing on business opportunities and directly or indirectly influencing the production of revenue that contribute to the branch goal.
• Analyze credit and financial information for processing of business and/or consumer loans and other bank products for customers to ensure applicable lending policies and procedures are followed. Responsible for adherence to compliance regulations.
• Develop a network of referral sources that will drive loan, deposit and income growth through business development activities.
• Active participation in all product marketing campaigns, sales development activities, and referral programs. Use of customer relationship tracking tools, such as sales funnel, Synapsis, prospect tracking, and participation in branch sales huddles and weekly activity meetings
• Responsible for partnering with branch management to effectively manage a portfolio of business clients. Ability to identify loan, deposits and fee income.
• May work with internal business partners to conduct interviews with clients to establish financial needs emphasizing financial counseling and lending, processes requests or will make appropriate referrals.
• Participate in sales and cross-selling full range of banking services to present and potential clients.
Essential Functions for Mortgage Lending Services
• Originate high quality loans that are within lending policies and operating procedures.
• Develop relationships with customers, real estate professionals, Company CEO & Human Resource Directors of medical and professional groups and other business referral sources to promote Great Western Bank growth and profitability.
• Collect and analyze financial data, develop understanding of underwriting requirements to effectively establish and negotiate credit terms effectively.
• Inform prospective and existing customers of appropriate programs, rates, policies and loan procedures.
• Maintain awareness of real estate rates and products available to Great Western Bank to sell Real Estate loans in the secondary market.
• Bachelor’s degree in Banking/Finance/Management or equivalent experience.
• Three to Five years banking/consumer lending experience preferred.
• Working knowledge of bank products and services with previous retail banking experience preferred.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Effective selling skills and excellent customer service skills.
• Proficient written, verbal and interpersonal skills
• 3 + years of sales and / or Wealth Management , Investment , Lending or mortgage industry experience and strong understanding of the mortgage origination process, including secondary market loans is desired.
• Actively participate in community organizations and activities to project and sustain a favorable bank image in the community.
• Respond to and resolve client service requests according to Great Western policies in a prompt, efficient and courteous manner at all times.
• Register and obtain a unique identifier number from the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System as a Mortgage Loan Originator.
• Perform other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Great Western Bank
- Great Western Bank Jobs