Avera Marshall Registered Nurse - Cardiovascular in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
CCRN Applicants encouraged to apply!
Patient Focused Care Model utilizing Universal room model, in which each hospital room can support patients at all acuity levels.
JOB SUMMARY: The Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota specializes in the care of the full spectrum of cardiac and vascular patients. The professional Registered Nurse is responsible for utilizing the nursing process to provide nursing care for typically one to four patients per shift. He/She will perform assessments, develop plans of care, implement and evaluate care. As a member of the interdisciplinary team, the RN works collaboratively with the other members to assure the safe and accurate delivery of care.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Graduate of accredited nursing program
· Associate or Bachelors Degree
· One year registered nurse experience required, critical care experience preferred.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of South Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of multi-state licensure required.
· BLS and ACLS preferred--will be provided if not completed on hire
· Certification encouraged--may be eligible for hourly differential