Avera Marshall Registered Nurse-eHospitalist in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
**This position may be eligible for a $2000 sign-on bonus
**This position may be eligible for a $3000 referral bonus
JOB SUMMARY: This RN is dedicated to supporting the eHospitalist physicians. Assists in managing the Hospitalist's patients by completing tasks required to expedite patient care. The RN will assist the physicians and serve as a link in gathering clinical data to ensure continuity of patient care. The RN will follow-up on physician orders, identifying potential delays in care and assure communication between all members of the care team, patients and families.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is strongly preferred. Graduate from an approved nursing program is acceptable.
· Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of South Dakota or meeting the enhanced Nursing Compact Licensure (eNLC) requirements is required.
· RN Licensure required, within the states that eHospitalist is providing service, within 120 days of hire.
· Completion of Child & Dependent Adult Abuse for Iowa Mandatory Reporters course required for Iowa employees within 90 days of employment and every 3 years thereafter
· Certification in specialty preferred.
· Membership in a professional organization preferred.