Avera RN - A in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
JOB SUMMARY: Provide direct clinical services to patients in the Behavioral Health Partial Hospitalization Program. Under the direction of the Department Director, coordinate Nursing Admission Assessments for each patient; collaborate with the Day Hospital treatment team on Treatment Plan Review needs, and discharges from the program.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is strongly preferred. Graduate from an approved nursing program is acceptable.
· Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of multi-state licensure required. .
· Certification in specialty encouraged.
· Membership in a professional organization encouraged.