Avera RN - C in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
**This position may be eligible for a $4000 sign-on bonus
**This position may be eligible for a $3000 referral bonus
JOB SUMMARY: This Registered Nurse will be a member a float pool that will within any unit of Behavioral Health Center as necessary. Units that this position will float to include Senior, Adult and Child/adolescent program. The Department of Nursing at Avera McKennan requires all nurses to practice at a competent level of nursing care and demonstrate a competent and professional level of behavior in his/her role as a RN. The American Nurses Associations (ANA) scope and standards of practice are exemplified within the position description. The Registered Nurse is responsible for utilizing the nursing process to provide nursing care for the patient. Assumes responsibility and accountability for individual actions and outcomes of patient care delivered.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is strongly preferred. Graduate from an approved nursing program is acceptable.
· Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of multi-state licensure required.
· Strongly encouraged to complete life-saving education specific to specialty area.
· Certification in specialty encouraged.
· Membership in a professional organization encouraged.