Avera RN - C in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Our Avera Interventional Radiology team is leading the way in medical and nursing excellence. We deliver high quality patient care in an energizing team environment. We offer state of the art vascular procedures with a dynamic team environment.
About our Interventional Radiology:
· Patient-safety focused
· Interdisciplinary team consists of three Interventional Radiology Physicians, two Advance Practice Providers, 11 Registered Nurses and 8 Registered Radiology Technologists and a dedicated Patient Care Tech Transporter.
· We offer a wide variety of vascular interventions from tube changes, port placement to advance image guided interventions. Limb Salvage program, trauma, state of the art cancer treatment to name a few.
· Our nurses staff the Radiology Ambulatory area, provide sedation for procedures, start IVs and offer medical support at the Outpt. Imaging Center, assist with Breast Biopsies at the Avera Breast Center and provide assistance at the Avera Veradia Vein clinic.
Opportunities that set us apart from other procedure areas:
· Living our Avera mission through our daily work
· Orientation programs that are individualized and tailored to your experience
· Continuing educational opportunities that promote and support certifications ACLS and your Minnesota License.
· Values professional nursing practice with a variety of areas to work in.
· Encourage career development such as Interventional Radiology RN certification.
This may be the team for you!
If you have a passion and desire to enrich lives and touch the hearts of patients, consider joining our team in providing compassionate, high quality care and services within a caring Christian culture.
What makes Avera Special?