Avera RN - DIALYSIS in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
**This position may be eligible for a $4000 sign-on bonus with 18 months of RN experience or a $2500 sign-on bonus
**This position may be eligible for a $1000 referral bonus
Avera McKennan Outpatient Hemodialysis
If you have a passion and desire to enrich lives and touch the hearts of patients, consider joining our team in providing compassionate, high quality care and services within a caring Christian culture.
Be a part of multidisciplinary and innovative teams at:
o Avera Medical Group Nephrology
o Avera Transplant Institute
o Primarily 5:00am-8:30pm with rotating shifts
o No call, and have Sundays off to spend with your family
o Grow and develop in the dialysis field
o Continuing education and leadership development opportunities
o Develop and be trained as a Charge Nurse
Long Term Relationships:
o Form meaningful relationships with patients and their families/support systems.
o Live the Avera mission through your daily work.
Education and Experience:
· Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is strongly preferred.
Graduate from an approved nursing program is acceptable.
· Dialysis experience or critical care experience preferred.
· Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
Certification and Licensure:
· Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of Multi-state licensure required.
· Nephrology Certification preferred.