Avera RN - EMPLOYEE HEALTH in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
JOB SUMMARY: The Registered Nurse - Work Comp Coordinator is responsible to provide nursing care health services, education and guidance for employees who become ill or are injured at work; administer immunizations/inoculations to prevent spread of communicable disease; monitor employee health to protect patients and employees, prevent accidents and illness; and assure that practices are in compliance with regulatory agencies and organizational standards.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is strongly preferred. Graduate from an approved nursing program is acceptable.
· Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
· 2 years of nursing experience preferred.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of Multi-state licensure is required.
· Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Minnesota is required and must be obtained within 90 days of being placed in the position.