Avera RN - QUALITY SPECIALIST in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
JOB SUMMARY: The RN - Quality Improvement Specialist will be responsible for gathering and evaluating clinical data from the organization, analyzing data for patterns and trends in the delivery of healthcare; researching root causes for specific patient care trends; training and educating staff to promote good quality practices and ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. The RN-Quality Improvements specialist will work with leadership and staff to create policies and procedures to ensure excellent quality care, minimize harm to patient and keeping up to date with all federal and state laws/regulations to assure survey readiness.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is strongly preferred. Graduate from an approved nursing program is acceptable.
· Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
· 3-5 years of clinical nursing experience preferred
· CPHQ – Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality preferred
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of Multi-state licensure required