Avera RN in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
JOB SUMMARY: The Registered Nurse is responsible for utilizing the nursing process to provide nursing care for Avera@Home patients following the ANA Standards of Clinical Nursing Practice. The nurse assumes responsibility for the outcome of nursing care provided to patients in their homes or in facilities. The nurse demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care for the population served.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is strongly preferred. Graduate from an approved nursing program is acceptable.
· Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
· 2-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
· License as a Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of Multi-state licensure is required.
· Healthcare Provider CPR (Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation) certification required or must be obtained within 30 days of hire.