Great Western Bank SBS General Manager in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
SBS General Manager
General Description and Essential Functions
Responsible for the management and performance of the SBS business unit to achieve total revenue outcome, value add objectives, desired risk profile and internal & external relationships. All objectives are to be achieved in line with the Corporate Principles
and with FRMS’s key stakeholders in mind (i.e. GWB, Wholesale Banking, shareholders, customers, community and colleagues).
• Responsible for the management & performance of the Loan Workout, Mortgage Servicing, Other Real Estate Owned (“OREO”), and Consumer Collections business units. Plan, supervise, and direct staff overseeing day to day aspects in addition to complex projects.
• Effectively manage Loan Workouts/ OREO / Consumer Collections capabilities and change management, with an understanding of its impact across the entire Bank. Identify potential challenges and devise contingency plans to mitigate risk for Great Western Bank.
• Directly handle assigned loan workout accounts in compliance with departmental and GWB policies.
• Coordinate and provide reporting from the SBS work stream.
• Collaborate with other areas of the Risk Team and Bank to achieve their objectives while operating within the framework of the Bank.
• Coordinate Bank-wide Training on various Risk topics. Will be asked to be the subject matter expert on certain topics, and also asked to work with other subject matter experts to create training materials and programs, and also devise various delivery methods
to deliver such information.
• Participate as requested with various regulatory, external audit, and internal audit visits and examinations.
• Assist as required in due diligence projects and acquisitions.
• Perform other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or other related field.
• Minimum of 10 years Banking / Finance experience.
• Minimum of 5 years management experience.
• Ability to operate in a multi-disciplined team.
• Ability to contribute to the negotiation of deal structures with clients.
• Ability to manage through significant change (required staffing levels will fluctuate depending on size of portfolio needing SBS management)
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Good interpersonal & relationship building skills.
- Great Western Bank is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
veteran status, or disability status. Great Western Bank is also an Affirmative Action employer – Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Send This Job to a Friend
Great Western Bank is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
You Are Leaving Our Site
You are now leaving our site and being linked to a third party website. Any products and services accessed through this link are not provided, endorsed or guaranteed by Great Western Bank. Great Western Bank is not responsible for the site's content and/or privacy policies and does not guarantee that any file or program available for download and/or execution from or via this site is free of computer viruses or other conditions which could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software. Great Western Bank will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from your use of any aspect of this site and all such use is solely at your risk.
Click here to continue.
To return to the Great Western Bank website, click the close button on the top right of the window.
© Great Western Bank Member FDIC.
Equal Housing Lender.