FleetPride Service Writer in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
FleetPride is the largest after-market distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts in the U.S. with some of the best and brightest people in the business! Partner with the best in the heavy-duty industry and apply today!
- Prepare invoices, open repair orders, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet or presentation software.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Answer telephones, direct calls and take messages.
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information relative to repairs being performed, schedule repairs, address complaints.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, parts for incoming jobs, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
- Estimate, schedule and invoice repairs in a knowledgeable manner
- Obtain authorization for all credit cards payments (VISA, MasterCard, American Express) and process credit card payments.
- Coordinate road call requirements. Follow up to be sure work is performed in a timely manor. Control cost, issue Purchase orders and make all required arrangements to facilitate the road call.
- Process payments from cash and charge customers.
- Determine the status of the customers account and any payment needs prior to scheduling the work.
- Balance payroll hours to bill hours daily.
- Responsible for cash drawer/petty cash.
- Maintain a clean and organized office area.
FleetPride is the leader in the industry comprised of retail, service, distribution and wholesale divisions.
- Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time