TEKsystems Software Developer in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
A TEKsystems client is seeking to bring in 5 fulltime mid and senior -level application developers within C#, .NET, and related technologies. These individuals will be responsible for enhancing and maintaining existing web and mobile applications, troubleshooting, and resolving defects in an agile team environment. This position conducts complex work with limited supervision and a wide latitude for independent judgment.
Responsibilities will include:
• Review user stories, implement solid technical solutions, and participate in code reviews. Strives for minimal distractions, high throughput, and excellent quality.
• Develops new enhancements to products.
• Provides maintenance on existing code for products. This includes minor product changes and defect repairs.
• Participates in Lean-Agile activities including stakeholder reviews, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives.
• Operates as a resource to less experienced Software Developers, providing an open learning environment for cross-team knowledge sharing. Shares technical knowledge in both one-on-one and group settings.
• Participates in creating and maintaining department standards for software development best practices.
• BS / MS / Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Very strong analytical and coding skills
• Very strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms
• Proficiency within C#
• Proficient with SQL and experience with at least one RDBMS
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to work out of our Sioux Falls office
C#, .NET Core, Xamarin, AWS/Cloud
Huge plus if:
• Very proficient with Python (introspection, metaclasses, decorators, generators, etc.)
• Experienced with the Qt C++ framework
• Experienced with PostgreSQL
• Intimately familiar with advanced data structures and algorithms and eager to discuss them
• Involved in the local developer community (Meetup, Code Camp, etc.)
• An avid gamer (video, board, RPG, etc.)
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs