U.S. Bank Spring 2019 Intern – Project Management – Atlanta, GA in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Why U.S. Bank?
Join a team of more than 74,000 employees in 28 states and eight countries, all committed to doing the right thing, making smart changes and collaborating for the good of our customers, communities, and other stakeholders – and especially for the good of one another. But don’t just take our word for it – we’ve been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as a 2018 World's Most Ethical Company® for four years running.
Part of doing the right thing is making sure our employees feel welcome and supported at work, while challenging you to develop personally and professionally. At U.S. Bank, you’ll be empowered with the tools you need to succeed in your role and grow your career.
A typical employee spends eight hours a day at work. We think you should spend that time doing something you love, not just earning a paycheck. We can’t wait to meet you – apply today.
This is a Project Management role that will support Agile software development teams in a dynamic, innovative environment. This role will be exposed to all aspects of the SDLC, including strategy, planning, development, and go-to-market activities with a focus on Agile project management. The role will gain experience in the Agile scrum methodology, project/team coordination, business strategy and project leadership.
· Performs requirements gathering from product owners, stakeholders, and the technical team
· Writes user stories
· Drafts technical diagrams and process flows
· Organizes and coordinates scrum team activities
· Maintains and updates the Agile project management tool
· Works on the go-to-market process across various divisions
· Maintains and updates the project artifact repository and team wiki sites
· Facilitates communication between business and technology
· Strong analytical, documentation, and communication skills
· Must be proactive
· Must exhibit leadership qualities and work well with others
· Agile (e.g. SCRUM) scrum experience
· MS Project
· Writing user creating business process flows
· January 7, 2019 – May 3, 2019
Explore your career possibilities at U.S. Bank and join a company that’s as passionate as you are about helping our customers meet their goals and making a difference in the communities we live and work. Our industry-leading financial performance, innovative spirit and best-in-class reputation empower employees to succeed. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Primary Location: United States
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 180043821
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.