CarHop Store Manager - Great Hiring Incentive in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
GREAT HIRING INCENTIVE OF $3,000.00 !! Hiring bonus paid in two increments of $1500.00 on normal payroll check following 90 and 180 days of employment. Must be employed and in good standings at time of hiring bonus payout.
CarHop is looking for a Store Manager to join our team in Sioux Falls, SD. The Store Manager will oversee a retail location in Sioux Falls, SD and its staff to achieve profitable sales. The ideal candidate will be sales and team-oriented, display strong attention to detail, and maintain professionalism at all times. The Branch / Store Manager is skilled at multitasking and demonstrates creative leadership methods to motivate employees.
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
• Leading yourself and team in a way that supports CarHops Vision and mission
• Setting a clear vision and goals for the sales team to achieve targeted performance goals
• Engaging and motivating the team to achieve key goals, performance expectations
• Driving the business through a high-level of involvement in the day-to-day operations
• Overseeing the sales process and monitoring performance and execution.
• Hire, coach and train all store staff - conduct weekly training and one-on-ones
• Mentor new staff on standard methodologies for improving performance.
• Manage all aspects of the branch which include sales, inventory and warranty
• Analyze the business and develop action plans to improve performance ensuring the branch achieves forecasted goals and objectives.
Store Manager Requirements:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Minimum two year of successful experience as supervisor / manager
• Strong leadership skills with proven record of building, coaching and motivating a team
• Ability to stay calm, patient & professional at all times
• Ability to set and achieve targeted goals
• Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational and follow up skills
• Ability to work required Saturdays (closed Sundays)
• Valid driver's license with an acceptable and safe driving record
• Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check with results that are consistent with Company hiring standards
Store / Branch Manager Benefits:
• Great starting salary - additional earning potential with monthly & quarterly performance-based bonuses!
• Great work/life balance - 2 days off per week
• Location closes at 6: 00pm or 7: 00pm & closed on Sundays
• Full health benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision/Flex spend)
• 401 (k) w/ company match
• Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
• Opportunity for advancement - 43% of CarHop staff have been promoted internally.
• A fun work environment filled with awesome people!
• A rewarding job experience helping people drive & changing lives! 90% of CarHop staff say they do meaningful work. We don't just provide cars, we change lives!
• We give you the tools to succeed with regular training and mentoring
CarHop, an industry-leader in the Buy-Here, Pay-Here marketplace, specializing in helping those who have not quite perfect credit to achieve transportation independence! With nearly 40 locations nationwide, and growing, we've made a difference by Helping People Drive and changing the lives of thousands of people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, familial status, pregnancy, disability (including those related to pregnancy or childbirth), military or veteran status, membership or non-membership in a labor organization, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic or activity protected under federal, state, or local law. Associated topics: co manager, director, general manager, leader, major gift officer, manage, manager, manager retail, principal, supervise
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, familial status, pregnancy, disability (including those related to pregnancy or childbirth), military or veteran status, membership or non-membership in a labor organization, sexual orientation, gender identification, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic or activity protected under federal, state, or local law.
Powered by JazzHR