Great Western Bank System Support Analyst II in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
General Description and Essential Functions
This position is responsible for providing technology implementation and support for applications used within the bank. This includes the resolution of complex issues associated with bank and vendor applications.
• Analyze systems hardware and software problems and develop technical solutions.
• Analyze complex business problems and assess how automated systems or process changes can be implemented to solve them.
• Assist in formulating and designing business objectives and scope for system implementations.
• Conduct root cause analysis in support of process improvements.
• Ensure technical compatibility of existing and proposed software and hardware solutions to be used by the bank.
• Review and approve translation of business user requirements into functional technical specifications.
• Serve as an application and business process expert.
• Act as a liaison between end-users and vendors to ensure technical compatibility and satisfaction.
• Serve as a technology lead on implementation of application upgrades and releases.
• Consult with business users and vendors to ensure vendor application capabilities against business requirements.
• Work closely with business users to resolve ongoing functional issues with applications.
• Work with business users to ensure that installed applications are meeting business requirements.
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field OR equivalent work experience in bank platforms.
• At least six years of experience supporting a functional area or application used by the bank.
• Must be detail oriented and customer service focused.
• Perform other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Great Western Bank
- Great Western Bank Jobs