MetaBank Third Party Risk Manager in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
The Third Party Risk Manager will provide support to identify and manage the risks associated with the use of third party relationships through the management of the Third Party Risk Management Program and supporting documentation. This person will also provide subject matter expertise as it relates to the credit review of new and existing third parties.
Essential Job Functions:
- Review and provide written assessments of the risk condition of clients during initial and periodic due diligence assessments.
- Manage the risk-based review program under which the risk condition of existing clients will be periodically monitored.
- Provide input to VP TPR with the development/implementation of analytical tools to measure the risk inherent in clients
- Provide support with the creation and compilation of monthly reporting for Senior Management, highlighting results of the risk analyses.
- Manage the policies, procedures and controls overseeing the Third Party Risk Department.
- Work with internal Meta business units on issue identification, tracking and remediation.
- Work with Meta business units to ensure risk related remediation items are identified and remediated.
- Ensure all required Third Party Risk initial and periodic reviews are completed and approved which includes, but is not limited to tracking documents, committee minutes/agendas, policy reviews/approvals, archives, and publications.
- Adopt a philosophy of continuous process improvement regarding Third Party Risk oversight.
- Develop Third Party Risk staff, business processes, systems and initiatives as needed.
- Maintain complete confidentiality with all bank business
- Demonstrate personal commitment to excellence to customers and other employees.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects and analyses as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, 4 years of credit or risk management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced business environment with ability to assess credit risk
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience
To succeed in this role, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Note: Management reserves the right to assign or reassign functions and responsibilities to this job description at any time.
MetaBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Department: 678-TPR/Vendor Management/ERM
Location: Sioux Falls, SD