Avera R1 - PATIENT CARE TECHNICIAN in Wessington Springs, South Dakota
· Cross-trained for housekeeping and patient care tech.
· Maintains a clean and safe work environment in assigned areas.
· Performs duties concerning direct and indirect patient care as assigned.
· PRN, Day Shift
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent work experience, including ability to read, write and simple math.
· Basic Life Support Certification is mandatory within six months of employment. (Training provided.)
· Understanding or experience in health care helpful. Medical terminology, computer skills and/or clerical experience preferred.
Learn more about Avera Weskota Memorial Hospital.
Explore life in the city of Wessington Springs and enjoy exciting outdoor adventures in our east-central South Dakota area.