Avera R1 - RN in Wessington Springs, South Dakota
Join the Avera Weskota Memorial Hospital team as a Registered Nurse in Wessington Springs, SD.
· Supervises and provides care to patients. Opportunity to gain experience in several areas: Acute Medical Care, Skilled Swing Bed, Emergency Room, Outpatient Infusions, Cardiac Rehab, and Surgery.
· Part time position, approximately 48 hours a pay period, night shifts, every third weekend and every third holiday.
· Supportive and experienced staff working as a team to provide outstanding patient care. Access to 24/7 eEmergency and ePharmacy.
· Avera offers excellent benefits including health, dental, paid time off and generous retirement. Along with competitive salary and shift differential.
Education and Experience
· Eligible for or currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in South Dakota. Basic Life Support certification is mandatory within one year of employment.
· Previous experience in medical, surgical or pediatric nursing helpful.
Learn more about Avera Weskota Memorial Hospital.
Explore life in the city of Wessington Springs and enjoy exciting outdoor adventures in our east-central South Dakota area.