Parker Hannifin Corporation Maintenance Manager in Yankton, South Dakota
SD-Yankton, United States
Group:Filtration Group N. America
Job Family:Manufacturing and Production
< Return to Search Results
Manages all Technical Services Department activities. Includes engineering, project management, electrical, vehicle, building, production machinery, custodial, fire prevention, and plant security responsibilities.
- Responsible for all maintenance and plant engineering activities.
- Assures effective preventive and predictive maintenance on plant equipment and machinery.
- Coordinates and monitors activities of the plant security service.
- Responsible for analyzing processes and activities to achieve compliance with local, state, and federal environmental rules and laws.
- Coordinates and monitors hazardous waste disposal activities, assuring that established policies are met.
- Coordinates outside contractor’s activities.
- Submits estimated costs on repairs and equipment.
- Responsible for the procurement of maintenance, repair and operating materials.
- Inspects the plant for proper use of safety devices and equipment, general housekeeping, and hazardous conditions.
- Is responsible for maximum efficiency and productivity of subordinates. This is accomplished through proper selection, training, and development of subordinate personnel.
- Controls department to operate within approved budget.
- Is responsible for the proper application of established employee relations policies, job and wage administration policies, and safety and health regulations.
- Is responsible for quality and safety of own work and compliance of all company procedures and policies.
Required: High school education, Industrial Technology or Engineering degree with eight or more years of experience in industrial maintenance.
Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in industrial technology with courses on technical, supervisory, and administrative subjects. Eight years experience in maintenance supervision.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions.
(“Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf and http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocgina_supplement.pdf
How To Apply
An applicant applies for a specific position @ parker.com The hiring process has a background check and may include a series of interviews A new employee’s orientation and welcome is conducted at the hiring location