Avera Marshall Massage Therapist in Yankton, South Dakota
Are you an experienced massage therapist or a new graduate?
· Tranquil New Space: Each therapist has his/her own massage room in brand new therapy space.
· Supplies/Services Provided: Oils, lotions, linens, housekeeping, scheduling, and marketing included.
· Choose Your Schedule - Flexible!: Self-schedule day time or evening hours.
· Hospital Referrals: Opportunity to provide services to community and hospital population, including long term care residents and occupational health.
· Team Environment: Work closely with dedicated fitness/wellness team.
· Full-time benefit eligible position with 80 hours every two weeks.
· Participate fully as a member of the Avera Sacred Heart Wellness Center team and administer professional massages to guests.
· Provide Swedish, deep tissue, chair and pregnancy massage services.
· Massages are in lengths of 30, 60 or 90 minutes.
Education and Experience:
· Must hold and maintain a current Massage Therapy state license.
· Must have strong interest and desire to work in health and wellness environment.
· Ability to perform hot stone massage and reflexology preferred.
Avera Named One Of The Top 15 Health Systems In The Nation (https://www.avera.org/news-media/news/2021/15-top-100-top/)