Avera Medical Laboratory Scientist in Yankton, South Dakota
$5,000 Sign On Bonus!
· Performs a variety of chemical, hematologic, microscopic and bacteriologic procedures following established standards and practices. Data is used in the diagnosis and treatment of disease.
· Benefits eligible! Full-time benefits eligible evening position; 72hrs/2wks; 3pm-11:30pm.
· Rotation: Every third weekend/holiday rotation.
· New laboratory: Lab was built in 2013 and has state of the art equipment.
· CAP Accredited!
· Live in Yankton, SD!
Education and/or Experience:
· Medical Technologist: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.