Avera Resident Assistant [LTC2] in Yankton, South Dakota
Opportunity to assist residents in the Hospice Cottage. Come join our team!
· Weekend Rotation: Every third weekend and holiday rotation.
· Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each resident you serve when providing direct care.
· Provides assistance with activities of daily living, medications, (if medication aide certified), housekeeping and activities according to the service & care plans and as assigned.
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certification and Licensure:
· Maintain Certification through State of South Dakota, for Nursing Assistant and U.A.P (Medication Aide) as applicable.
#FB AMB 10/18