Avera RN - VISITING NURSE in Yankton, South Dakota
*Avera@Home employees may be eligible for a $1,000 referral bonus *
**Varied Shifts, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm, on-call every 5-6th wknd; 60hrs/2wks
JOB SUMMARY: The RN Visiting Nurse is responsible for contributing and participating in the nursing process to provide nursing care for Avera@Home patients within the scope of practice. The nurse assumes responsibility for the outcome of nursing care provided to patients in their homes or in facilities. The nurse demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care for the population served.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is strongly preferred. Graduate from an approved nursing program is acceptable.
· Minimum 2 years related healthcare experience and/or training preferred.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· License as a Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of Multi-state licensure is required.
· Healthcare Provider CPR (Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation) certification required or must be obtained within 30 days of hire.
· This position requires a valid driver's license and that the employee is insurable by the Avera Health automobile liability insurance carrier.