Avera RN in Yankton, South Dakota
· The Registered Nurse coordinates patient care for assigned patients in the ICU utilizing the nursing process.
· Part-time benefit eligible position with 48 hours every two weeks; 12 hour day and night shifts.
· Position includes every third weekend and every third holiday with occasional call involvement.
Education and Experience:
· Must have current RN licensure in the state of SD or "multi-state privilege" to practice in SD if residing in a compact state outside of SD.
· Minimum 6-12 months experience.
· Completion of a Critical Care Course within the first 6 months of employment or orientation to the ICU.
· Current CPR certification or completion upon next available program.
· Must obtain ACLS certification within first year of employment.