Avera RN in Yankton, South Dakota
Only applicants that are current AVERA SACRED HEART employees in
the ICU are eligible to apply
· The Registered Nurse coordinates patient care
for assigned patients in the ICU utilizing the nursing process.
· Full-time benefit eligible position with 72
hours every two weeks; 12 hour day and night shifts.
· Position includes every third weekend and every
third holiday with occasional call involvement.
· Must have current RN licensure in the state of
SD or "multi-state privilege" to practice in SD if residing in a compact
state outside of SD.
· Minimum 6-12 months experience.
· Completion of a Critical Care Course within the
first 6 months of employment or orientation to the ICU.
· Current CPR certification or completion upon
next available program.
· Must obtain ACLS certification within first year